It’s 2089. all cops have been replaced by genetically modified dogs that let children pet them, help old ladies cross the street, chase down criminals, never eat donuts, bark at cat-callers, analyze dna, easily track down murders, pee on white collar criminals, and tear the faces off of rapists. utopia has been reached.
How was this accomplished you ask?
Well its simple
Dogs are colorblind
I’m just a needy piece of shit that needs constant reassurance that I’m wanted
My Zexal Sunday Contest will end on September 1st Guys!
Hello Zexuals, Wendy here for an important contest message!
I have been livestreaming Zexal since before the end of season 2 and it has been a long, happy and heart filled journey as we watch our series take place. Many months later my stream still goes on and will continue until the end of the series. Our beloved show is coming to an end on the 23rd of March to bring in the new Arc V series and therefore a new Arc V stream. (Yes I will be streaming Arc V if the time does not change or I can fit it into my life.)
But because Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal and the Zexal fandom has been a HUGE part of my life, I cannot simply just leave it without something to commemorate the times and friends that I have made during this time.
So because of Zexal ending, I am pleased to announce that I will be hosting a contest. A very funny and punny contest that will test your minds and hopefully will make you all laugh and have fun. As we know we conceal our pain with puns and funny posts. So this is the perfect contest.
What it entails is listed below. You may pick one or submit all as many times as you like to my http://wendymotoscontestblog.tumblr.com/ blog.
You can either write:
- A funny/punny summary of our beloved anime.
- A funny/punny summary of a Zexal character you love.
- A funny/punny summary of an episode or scene from Zexal.
Example’s (Written by yaminoamber)
- "Children’s card games with very mature themes including children who had their parents taken away from them in times of betrayal and tragic accidents that turn out to be partially linked to destiny. The antagonists are often the kind who turn out to be good guys in the end and have feelings and are well developed characters. And last but not least, our protagonist Yuuma Tsukumo made all of it possible when he opened the door with a magic key his father gave him, freeing the amnesiac spirit astral and journeying with him and other alien creatures to save the world…for better or worse is not clear at this point."
- "Vector’s a shit. He’s the kind of villain that you should hate, and you do, for quite a bit of the series. But you also can’t help but love him to pieces. When he’s first introduced, you don’t take him seriously. He’s just controlling a couple of unsuccessful villains and manipulating good people for nothing in the end. When he returns, he has a new face that you consider absolutely adorable, but still suspicious on several accounts. He’s so sweet with Yuuma that you can’t help but ship them at least as brothers or bffs. AND THEN THE REAL SHIT COMES DOWN WHEN THE CUTE FACADE COMES OFF TO REVEAL THE BACKSTABBING, BETRAYING AND GUT WRENCHING PLOT TO TEAR YUUMA AND ASTRAL APART COMES OUT. Vector proceeds to indirectly be responsible for the death of at least half the characters, and just when you think you can’t hate him more…his back story is thrust upon you and you love him and wish he didn’t have to die in such a tragic way."
Rules for each submission are:
- Every summary can be as long as you like however the limit is the ask character limit.
- Grammar and spelling doesn’t matter, however it is greatly appreciated. I realise that many of us don’t use English as their first language. So it doesn’t matter.
- Every entry must be submitted here:
The most important rule is to have fun and be creative!
To the person who makes the most creative and funny summary of anything with be judged between a few friends and myself so it’s not biased.
- Whoever wins first place will be given the Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal II/Second series DVD for when it comes out. (Yes I will pay for it myself.) Or if the price for the DVD is a lot more than the first series DVD, I will pay for Zexal Manga (Any Vol) for you.
- Whoever wins second/third, I will pay for a pack of cards/a card of your choice that is not too high in prize. For instance, if you choose Number 39 and it’s over $20 in total (shipping and all), I can refuse the prize, and an alternative will be negotiated.
- And to everyone else who does not win exactly, any submission will be tagged into the ‘Zexal’ and ‘Zexal Contest’ tags, so perhaps you may gain followers, and friends in return.
As an added note, I am thankful to all of my friends, followers and zexuals who have treated me like a friend/family within this fandom. We all need a place to feel welcome when we are having troubles in real life. So I thank you for that.
The winners will be announced on the 1st of September. X3
so apparently some guy goes around golf tournaments and shouts “mashed potatoes” after they tee off
I CANTG BR EATHE